For Plants and Mobile Units with fabric, cartridge, pocket, panel, and active charcoal filters.
The Planned Maintenance Contract involves signing a flexible contract that can be configured to fit the Client's specific needs among the various typologies:
- Duration of contract
- Number and specifications of plants / filters to maintain
- Definition of the visit schedule (twice a year is suggested)
At each visit the following checks will be performed:
- external temperature
- checks of fan transmission belts, if present
- pause between compressed air pulses
- checks and cleaning of filter elements
- fan check
- visual inspections of external conditions of filters
- Δp settings of the sequencer/economizer, if present
- discharge of compressed air tank condensation
- check motor
- opacimeter level, if present
- pressure loss reading
- speed in the exhaust hood and flow control sections
Within 15 days of the maintenance visit, a written report will be sent with the results of the operation and, if necessary, a quotation for the replacement of damaged or worn elements.
Contact us with the form and describe your requirements. We will contact you as soon as possible to send you a form to fill out with the data of the filter(s) described in your request.